·
Registered
CW GT
1,987 Posts

·
Registered
CW GT
1,987 Posts
True, I probably should have done that instead of the red.
Cheap enough to do as the Type-R has gloss black caps, good to see a tourer looking so slammed :) looks fab buddy.
Going all 2 tone would make it look subtle until anyone looks closer and it modernises the 9s one of the bits I love about Betty. It would look like a tourer black edition almost then ;)

Reactions: Cal93

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheap enough to do as the Type-R has gloss black caps, good to see a tourer looking so slammed :) looks fab buddy.
Going all 2 tone would make it look subtle until anyone looks closer and it modernises the 9s one of the bits I love about Betty. It would look like a tourer black edition almost then ;)
Where did you get the side skirts, I have maxton as I couldn’t get the originals.
They look mint👍

·
Registered
CW GT
1,987 Posts
Where did you get the side skirts, I have maxton as I couldn’t get the originals.
They look mint👍
Mine are Honda oem but it's a legit Type-R GT :) maxthon do splitters for them also but I like them as is.

The maxthons skirts if paintable would look superb white, or keep black n do black door handles like the r or put the mugen handle innard protectors on to offset all the white.

·
Registered
2013 MK9 pre facelift 1.8 TI. Eibach springs and spacers. Michelin PS4’s. Always run on VPower fuel
375 Posts
View attachment 323482
View attachment 323483 Eventually fitted the Bikstein B12 kit, what a difference. The car handles much better and the ride quality is very nice. Recommend as an upgrade, money well spent.
Just need the spacers to fill the arches properly and improve stability too. I have Eibach springs already so will go Bilstein B8’s at some stage but good to knows it’s an improvement.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
looks great. b12 kit is bilstein dampers with eibach springs right? if so, then your front is the same as mine. i kept the oem dampers on the rear to have the adjustability (switch on the dash) but with bilsteins on the front, eibach springs all round. love the look of a lowered tourer :)

·
Registered
2013 MK9 pre facelift 1.8 TI. Eibach springs and spacers. Michelin PS4’s. Always run on VPower fuel
375 Posts
looks great. b12 kit is bilstein dampers with eibach springs right? if so, then your front is the same as mine. i kept the oem dampers on the rear to have the adjustability (switch on the dash) but with bilsteins on the front, eibach springs all round. love the look of a lowered tourer :)
I would have lowered it further, but that just me. I hate the look of arch gap so lowering and spacers is always the way for me. But “tastefully” done, not slammed to the floor which in my eyes looks pretty stupid (and very impractical on todays roads).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts