Not too shabby! love it :D

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I want flames!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
It's a proper fire breathing ginger dragon :) & she goes like stink ;) I can feel the bottom end getting upgraded then a little hike in boost for a little 400+ hahahaha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
lol crazy :D thats a bit of me! you managing to get the power down ok?

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Yeah at times diff helps the wet doesn't ;( but launch it & through the gears quick in the rev range & it's smile time :) sometimes I forget pulling out of junctions & it's standing still in 1st2nd then whoops ease of the power ;) still a learning curve with the stage 4 clutch as she bites like a banshee ;) lift & away she goes ;) but its great fun.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
im still getting used to my clutch combined with the power. I either crawl off the line trying to be sensible or forget what im doing and create a scene from a hollywood cop film with screeching tyres and smoke lol :D

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Yeah me too but it's soooooooooo much fun ;) especially the look on these so called expensive cars ? & the usual Vxr st golf gti Mazda mps cars & others when you wave bye bye ;)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Yeah me too but it's soooooooooo much fun ;) especially the look on these so called expensive cars ? & the usual Vxr st golf gti Mazda mps cars & others when you wave bye bye ;)

Totally :D cant wait to see the finished product when you start upgrading engine internals, i think you and dezi need to get it on!

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
ok 3-way then, whatever floats your boat ;)

Reactions: nunoctr

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
sleepers ? with those wings :lol:

cracking vid :D
Hahaha I know what you mean ;) but they still try it on thinking bahhhh it's only a civic ;) hahaha the look on there faces as she spits at them & waves bye bye ;) the look is priceless when you slow back down & they pull up next to you & call you a w*****r hahaha priceless :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts