2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondered if anyone on here now owns my old Type R and how they are getting on with it and what milage its up to now!

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
miss it?

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
done 12K since June in the new one!
Funnily enough I seem to be getting about an extra 2mpg and Im driving it just the same - the engine seems more willing to rev but the suspension is as hard as ever!
Just a bit gutted it hasnt got the USB port fitted - it was originally registered in Jan 09 - must have just missed out.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
done 12K since June in the new one!
Funnily enough I seem to be getting about an extra 2mpg and Im driving it just the same - the engine seems more willing to rev but the suspension is as hard as ever!
Just a bit gutted it hasnt got the USB port fitted - it was originally registered in Jan 09 - must have just missed out.
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you do (apart from drive the damn thing, obviously) - to get so many miles done?

I've just done 3'000 since May. You must have a hefty petrol bill

12,000 in 4 and a half months - jeez :D:cool:

Talk about well and truly having the v-tec bug :D

·
Wheel Man
169 Posts
I've ended up doing 4k in two months travelling to my work. It's getting less though as I did lots of weekend miles in that time too...

2k a month won't last for too long so I'm not too worried about the mileage.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im a project manager so literally spend my entire week travelling to various sites around the UK - just glad 80% of my fuel is paid for, and the car allowance just about covers the depreciation!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts