2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just been away a few days, hence late posting.

Sunday 26th June, returned to my car after walk round Buttermere and pint in "Fish" to find 5 vehicles away, :civinfo: sticker. Car as title. JUNE not July!!
Waited a few mins and drove slowly past in case owner was there.
Could even have been next to us in the pub.....................

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
That'll be me then :)

We walked around Buttermere too and finished up in the Fish as well. I was carrying a camera bag and tripod, while the missus was walking a dog. Sat outside in the pub garden at the end. Could have been sitting opposite!

I did see a tonne of Civ's out in the Lake District but nothing stickered.

Did you enjoy the Lakes? It destroyed the dog, will be down your way next year I reckon ;)

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Oh and it's a Deep Bronze Pearl ;)

I do like that colour as it's kinda black in most weather then that little golden sparkle comes out to play in the sunshine....suffice to say I did see much of that sparkle up in the Lakes ahem...

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That'll be me then :)

We walked around Buttermere too and finished up in the Fish as well. I was carrying a camera bag and tripod, while the missus was walking a dog. Sat outside in the pub garden at the end. Could have been sitting opposite!

I did see a tonne of Civ's out in the Lake District but nothing stickered.

Did you enjoy the Lakes? It destroyed the dog, will be down your way next year I reckon ;)

Excellent, thanks for the replies. Sorry about not spotting the Deep Bronze Pearl, it does take some noting - my Champagne looks like a "basic" alabaster in some lights;)

We actually sat inside the pub, but may well have seen you on the walk round. We went anti-clockwise. 2 with camera and dog, well, there were a few, unfortunately wasn't looking out for you.
I'll try to attach us at the bridge, there were 4 of us, 2 friends from Keswick (old schoolmate), me, and my wife. I always hang binocs round my neck on walks (See pics).
Maybe you saw us! If I can I'll put 2 pics on so you can see Jane my wife with red cagoule round waist.

We enjoyed the 2 days immensely, thanks, but we were on our way north to near Thornhill. My parents used to live in Bowness-on-Windermere, so we know the area quite well.
Let me know if you do come to our patch, I'll buy you a cider or 3....
SCIJYMartynLizSharpButtermereWalk.jpg
SCJJYJYMSButtermereWalk.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts