2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a business trip in Neuchatel, and saw a NHB CTR.
I couldn't see a sticker (I was in a taxi and it was going the other way), but Civics seem to be quite rare in Switzerland!
Anyone from here?
Terry

·
Registered
412 Posts
Terry ...Dont the swiss have rather draconian laws and conditions against the motorist ....Your better off being a snail called Brian ....I know for a fact they dont like bikers ....Funny race the swiss... never really intergrate.... just do there own thing ....Thats maybe why there arnt to many CTR s ...Too many conditions ....Its a Green planet man.....Well it is in Switzerland ...zzzzzzzzzzzz Florence time for bed.... ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seem to remember Jeremy Clarkson making some remarks about the Swiss attitude to cars when he was driving a supercar through the country!
I didn't see too many Hondas anyway, so a CTR was a bit of a surprise.

Terry

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I seem to remember Jeremy Clarkson making some remarks about the Swiss attitude to cars when he was driving a supercar through the country!
I didn't see too many Hondas anyway, so a CTR was a bit of a surprise.

Terry
They are very tough on speeding.
You do not want to get caught there.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
FWH......How much it cost ya man ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
:rofl: not me - but I know a guy who was chased down by interpol... also heard they have credit card readers in their cars - pay up (a lot) or they confiscate your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts