2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
may have been me, i live in washington, what have i done now lol :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was a 08-58 without rages so probs not you lol.
a lad and his mate were up my arse then slowing down (went on for a while this)
let him overtake, when he did he slowed down. then when i got him on a round about on the inside he went in a huff lol

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
lol niice :)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Defo wasn't me. I don't bother waving to other CTRs near me they all give me an Irish look like I have some sort of beef or sumat...
Were you on the Wessington Way road? Everytime I'm on that stretch I always encounter some sort of aggressive/racing behaviour involving anything from clapped out Clios to executive saloons hoofing past

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wessington way towards peel retail park. just to note i was on my way home from work not chaving about lol.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Does your reg plate end in NWZ? If it is I saw you on the a19 southbound near dalton park around 3.40pm today, I was in the wife's white Fiat 500.
You really need to clean the car mate lol

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Ditto, and my car is NHB lol. But the Fiat takes longer to clean than my CTR as it's a pearl White and it's wheels have more angles than a lambo haha.
I guess I'm kinda glad I didn't buy CW with all the road tar and so forth!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i didnt think of that when i bought it lol. i take it to a hot jet wash/ hand wash in gateshead twice a month. do a really good job for £6, i still have to go over the wheels when i get home though :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts