2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
are you sure it was black??? could this have been me seeing as i work there and have a hks exhaust....:D

·
1,839 Posts
there is a distinct possibility that it may have been a different colour :) Im there this week on training :) at least until tomorrow
OMG ive been spotted..yay!!!your training at EMC?:)

·
1,839 Posts
I am :) we are one of your biggest customers :)

Im doing Clariion host integration.....would like to say "i'll be here all week" but alas its a 4 day course. Think ill be back in July though for another course.
awww wow,small world..cant believe it!!:) are you training on 6th floor?
where did you see me and how did you get the colour wrong..dohh!!:p

·
1,839 Posts
if it was around 1oclock,and had rages...it was defo me!!

·
1,839 Posts
haha,no im the only car nutter that works for emc..:D
still cant believe you thought my baby was black tho but glad you liked her...have a look out around the same time tomorrow or pop down to fms room where i am!!:)

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont know, have you seen Trevor Browns GT3?

I got a lunch meeting with James Kenny at 12-1 and will be leaving after that, but i will make a few sneaky escapes during the morning, will probably get there about 8:15 for a 9am start as M4 traffic is a nightmare.

I could blitz a reply on here when im going down

·
1,839 Posts
i dont know, have you seen Trevor Browns GT3?

I got a lunch meeting with James Kenny at 12-1 and will be leaving after that, but i will make a few sneaky escapes during the morning, will probably get there about 8:15 for a 9am start as M4 traffic is a nightmare.

I could blitz a reply on here when im going down
i dont get there till 1oclock or just before that so you defo wont see me before then..but i might see you as your leaving maybe?
yeah ive seen his gt3...lush!!!:)

·
1,839 Posts
ya i can do that, do you have a way of being contacted ? Does EMC block this site ? they seem to block everything else lol. I have to use 3G for my net connection there as they dont even have customer wifi :|
its so weird you say this because only today at work i was on chatbox telling everyone how bored i was as they have blocked most sites,apart from CIVINFO:)and youtube:)!!!

i will defo be at emc about five to 1...look out for me or call down to reception/switchboard as thats where i am from one!!:)

·
1,839 Posts
:cool:...so happy to be spotted at last and havent even got the sticker on yet,after 3 yrs..haha!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts