2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving on A30 towards Exeter about 1500? I was going opposite direction in CW FD2. Looked like you clocked me.

Pretty sure you had a Mugen rear spoiler but only got a glimpse of you as you passed.

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
haters gonna hate ,no need for posts like that on this forum. perhaps he is jealous as he doesnt own a type r

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Lol the troll detection systems are overloaded again. I don't think he's trolling but we'll soon see

the NecronomiPhon Transmitting inside your head

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Lads please leave this one be until the guy has chance to respond. I don't want a witch hunt. The op is a newbie and the respondent has been on here for a while. I could've misread this one like him, And maybe the newbie is a Troll after all? Lets see first please before any further comments.

THE BITCH

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Saw the post, thought he meant "possible" although was amused that it could be taken the wrong way.

Enter the thread and find it's troll central :rofl:

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Driving on A30 towards Exeter about 1500? I was going opposite direction in CW FD2. Looked like you clocked me.

Pretty sure you had a Mugen rear spoiler but only got a glimpse of you as you passed.
no trolling here im certain of it!

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Saw the post, thought he meant "possible" although was amused that it could be taken the wrong way.

Enter the thread and find it's troll central :rofl:
^^^ why I've said let it be and await the op to respond and respondent . I don't think my initial post helped in reflection. ;)

THE BITCH

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
err...first post has not been edited,

am i missing something here lads? :confused:

·
Dervinator
1,349 Posts
lol
I was joking.

When I see pos I automatically think piece of **** (otherwise it'd have two s's)
Same as when people post coworkers I read it as cow-orkers

[Edit]

Thought it'd be pretty obvious I was joking considering how much a Mugen spoiler actually costs !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts