2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We both looked at each other car whilst in traffic on Edgeware road just past kilburn station .. Than I saw ** civinfo sticker on the back ! I was in red Milano fn2 gp splitter :)

Edd

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Chi?! (Naruto), If he had yellow fog lights, that would be him!

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
Me! :)

My girlfriend was mocking me saying 'we shared a moment as we glanced at eachother', my reply was 'the bus stop is up here if you want me to drop you off...'[smilie=lil_red_dev:

I liked your GP Kit! Mine looked extra filthy, just drove back from Bishops Stortford and was on our way to Westfields.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Me! :)

My girlfriend was mocking me saying 'we shared a moment as we glanced at eachother', my reply was 'the bus stop is up here if you want me to drop you off...'[smilie=lil_red_dev:

I liked your GP Kit! Mine looked extra filthy, just drove back from Bishops Stortford and was on our way to Westfields.[/quote]
:) Women will never understand the need to look at another type r

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
I'm in the dog house if I look at other women, I'm I'm the dog house if I look at cars...lose lose situation being a man! :-D

Spank

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I only use the civic on the weekend , so it's not too bad . I had to take my induction kit off though as te combo was too loud lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts