2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
is it possible to post a pic of your subs and how they are situated in the boot, sounds like an interesting sound setup

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kan2 said:
is it possible to post a pic of your subs and how they are situated in the boot, sounds like an interesting sound setup
Sure, Il get brand new pic's when its all done, currently waiting for a guy to get back from holiday, the work should start on the 15th, so will get pics around 16/17th.

Basically, we're going to cut the boot box in half, and re hinge it, so this will give us more space to make the sub box, and then the box will be be a curve shape, each end of the box will be flush with the wheel arch in the boot, then then subs will be in the corner where the wheel arch and the seat's are sorta joined together, so 1 sub per side, then the amp will sit in between the sub's.
The 6x9's will go in the parcel shelf.

Hope you sorta understand what I mean, maybe abi confusing, But Il get pics of it all when its done, and Il get some pics of it being made etc..:)

Regards Dan

Cant wait:D

·
Registered
975 Posts
nice welcome to the 1.4 club

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Those wheel look similar to the ones fitted as standard to my Civic Sport (04). I loved those wheels so much, I prefered them to the ones I have on my new Civic.

I don't know why Honda didn't fit the twin exhaust to the 1.4 models, it is a shame, really.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Bungle said:
Those wheel look similar to the ones fitted as standard to my Civic Sport (04). I loved those wheels so much, I prefered them to the ones I have on my new Civic.

I don't know why Honda didn't fit the twin exhaust to the 1.4 models, it is a shame, really.
To add value in going up an engine size, for same spec.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
nice looking alloys look better than the stanard 17s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts