2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, i have just bought myself a balck 2007 CRV and i love it. this is the first black car i have ever had and i started seeing scratches on the car after the car was jetwashed by a honda dealer this week. When i picked the car up 3 weeks ago i couldnt fault it but there must have been colour compounds ect covering the marks ect. What is the best polish, wax and shampoo for cleaning black Honda cars? Is there a wax or polish that is black in colour to help protect the car and hide the white scratches????? I use a carnuba wax to protect and Autoglym polish as well as a 3m polish used by bodyshops. any help appreciated??????

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
I had Black Honda Civic and I used Zymol from company Monza care. They sell wax specifically for black cars or japanese cars. I had zymol ebony- for black cars. Very happy with this product. Try that maybe. They selling whole cleaning kit for not a bad price. Cant remember how much. Black cars are beautiful always wanted to have one but very difficult to keep clean. Now happy with white crv. ;-)))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.