2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On the other, ahem, CTR forum I have placed my CTR black splitter / diffuser on the market as I am selling the car this week. Whilst I have a couple of interested parties I thought I would let you guys know too.:)

Note: these skirts will only match with a Milano FN2.

Civic Type R Owners • Login

This is what they look like.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Iam one of the guys from the other forum, where are you based?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did think, I wonder what you are swapping it for too??
It's just a case of needs-must. I need something more frugal and the CTR is not it. After this weekend the car will be for sale either on the deVries (Honda) or RMB (Toyota) websites in the north east of England. It's RMB who have bought the car off me, but deVries, just around the corner, might buy it off them as I bought it from deVries. I'm getting a 57 Prius T Spirit:p. Don't laugh, I've had one before and they are fun to drive, frugal plus you get lots of toys as standard. As for the torque...:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right, the skirts are now off and are packed in the Honda transportation boxes in my garage. £350 anyone? They're £800 new. You to pick up mind as they are big boxes but very light or you could arrange for a courier to pick up from me. I can send pics if you want to see the skirts close up.

Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts