2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reg - M66 parked in Delphi car park in stonehouse I was working over the road at note and it stood out enough for me to notice it very nice by the way
Like the side decals and the rear type r at low level looks like it stands out ? Didn't want to get t close may of looked a bit strange having some one looking over your car from the path. Lol

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Hi,this indeed is my R, thanks for your comments, by all means have a look anytime, it does need a good clean after past few days weather we have had, looks better when polished up :)

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,this indeed is my R, thanks for your comments, by all means have a look anytime, it does need a good clean after past few days weather we have had, looks better when polished up :)
Was going to say looks amazing just a little dirty lol

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am working at delphi pretty soon doing some air con work as i work just round the corner at eesi we do alot of work around stonehouse , will have to pm you to have a look around your motor.
i like the chinese writing just behind the front doors , was trying to explain how it looked to my missus thought you may of had some pics of your motor on here but cant find them or not looking in the right place.

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Definately time for a wash at the weekend pending weather lol should be a few photos in my profile....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts