2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed a black FN2 at 11am Saturday morning just outside Chiddingfold W.Sussex. Didn't have time to catch the reg but it had what I think were deep metallic red 18" wheels, can't be many of those about!
Surely this person is on a forum... I want my first sighting :)

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Wooo first time sighted! I was heading over to a friend's in Northchapel.

Shockingly though, the wheels are in fact Milano Red using Honda's own colour code however the car was pretty dirty on Saturday so the wheels looked a lot darker than they actually were, I still need to get a pic of them up for people to see.

I saw a Black Type-R going in the other direction, was this you? Although I was busy trying to work out where I was going so didn't catch any details on the car.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES, first sighting whoop whoop hahahaha. I live in Northchapel and I was heading in the opposite direction yeah.
Who do you know in NC then? Chances are I know em lol. You'll have to let me know if you come back this way, want to check out those red wheels haha

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Hehehe awesome, I was visiting my friend Rick who lives in an old house on the right hand side based on the direction I was traveling, opposite the 4x4 sales place.

I'm sure I will be back at some point soon so I will let you know, would love to check out your car too, very keen to see your bonnet as I have been looking for a good one for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts