2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another spot! Ive spotted more since I got rid of my Civic! Just caught the sticker as I went passed. No other details. I gave a little toot

About 20:30 tonight.

Was it you??

W_G

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
plus would deffo given u a race in ** cupra
Hahahaha [smilie=giggle.gif][smilie=giggle.gif]

Told you, Express Way.. anytime :D:D

Winwick Link Road (which I only know cos I looked it up on Google) Is the dual carriage way right at the roundabout after you pass B&Q on your left. :p

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Could have been mine?,the misses works in warrington hospital and would be about that time on her way home to leigh.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Could have been mine?,the misses works in warrington hospital and would be about that time on her way home to leigh.
Is your sticker in the corner of the rear window? If so it quite possibly was. Was still behind me as I crossed the M6 roundabout towards Croft so could have been.

I did toot but I never looked in the car, had my eyes on the road. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
ahh ok yeh i was nowhere near there

errm might have to hold off on the race, i had it in honda getting free stuff done under warranty and they advised me my tires are 100% worn on the front and pretty much same story for discs and pads all round, it floats all over the place in vtec - quoted me 250 a corner just for rubber! i obviously laughed and walked out at that point

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
It certanly is,its on the drivers side rear window corner so it was my car you saw:D:D:D.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahh ok yeh i was nowhere near there

errm might have to hold off on the race, i had it in honda getting free stuff done under warranty and they advised me my tires are 100% worn on the front and pretty much same story for discs and pads all round, it floats all over the place in vtec - quoted me 250 a corner just for rubber! i obviously laughed and walked out at that point
Oh dear! But you really should get that sorted soon :) What warranty work you getting done?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh dear! But you really should get that sorted soon :) What warranty work you getting done?

well my car doesnt like the snow and decided to head for a curb going roughly 1mph, damn bald rages!

so i think i damaged wishbone or something and the tracking was out a bit of adverse camber on the osf - so they tracked it for free but told me no way the wishbone bent all on its own :( so i have to get that done before i stick new rubber on and finally take the 30 second trip to tdi for frs and eibachs

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
She has her moments in it,has its half hers, i just try and keep it clean and shiny.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well my car doesnt like the snow and decided to head for a curb going roughly 1mph, damn bald rages!

so i think i damaged wishbone or something and the tracking was out a bit of adverse camber on the osf - so they tracked it for free but told me no way the wishbone bent all on its own :( so i have to get that done before i stick new rubber on and finally take the 30 second trip to tdi for frs and eibachs
Oh dear :oops: Hope you have deep pockets :(

30 seconds lol though I suppose its not that far.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh dear :oops: Hope you have deep pockets :(

30 seconds lol though I suppose its not that far.
yeh i can get to tdi north in under a minute, im on fearnhead lane so its just 2 roundabouts away! i have been holding off as last time i went there with a mate who was lookin at somethin for his swiftsport i nearly got roped into taking sc off their shelf!

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeh i can get to tdi north in under a minute, im on fearnhead lane so its just 2 roundabouts away! i have been holding off as last time i went there with a mate who was lookin at somethin for his swiftsport i nearly got roped into taking sc off their shelf!
Lol even though im only half a mile from you if that, I have got five roundabouts, six if you count the excuse for the one down my close. Ill give you a headstart ;) I joke, I joke!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts