2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
0-60 6.7 And Sneeze
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will there be a Blackpool meet at the start of september again this year ?

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
i'm up for this also guys, i think a few from nw are interested to .

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
went last year and its a good meet. May I suggest not on the first night!

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
agree too busy first night.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I went a couple of years ago and it was a good night, but going the first night is probably not the best idea.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
I'd be up for that if I'm not working. Seen the pics from a previous one. A massive line of civics ;-) Has to be done again this year.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
I don't want to step on anyones toes on this, who organised last year and are you organising this years? cheers.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Im going with the gf this weekend, maybe Sunday or Bank Holiday, not sure I can convince her to wait, she is a big kid and has never seen the lighrs before :eek:

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
well i would but i don't want to step on anyones toes, i can sort something out tho if you want me to.....i'll look into it monday then guys.

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
Depending on when it is put me down, just got to clean the car and remove all the dog hair first

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Im going with the gf this weekend, maybe Sunday or Bank Holiday, not sure I can convince her to wait, she is a big kid and has never seen the lighrs before :eek:
My bad, the illuminations dont start until september 3rd.
Might have to rethink this weekend

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Correct and Robbie Williams is switching them on, so if you thought it was busy on the first day when we all met up last year, then this will seem carnage. . . Would recommend a sunday night probably the 3rd of october wouldn't be too bad i dont think.

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
We're up for Sat 9th Oct .

:popcorn:[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
im working the following 2 weekends :( so would have to be the 23rd if you want it on a sat for me

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
ok guys/girls.......heres some dates for you to look at then.

give me an idea on what time you would like to start from aswell.

copy and paste the date next to your name.

12th september on sunday.

19th september on sunday.

26th september on sunday.

16th october on saturday.

23rd october on saturday.

if you have a preference for any other dates just put them down guys.........i can't go any other dates but i'm still willing to organise it for you on another date.

once we have the date agreed i will then put up another post with all the relevant info on meeting up and timings.

1. Griffin 26th sept.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts