2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Is there a way of finding out what colour code are the alloys on my car, i have the Bronze 2.2 which came with Blade wheels, they look kinda bronze/goldish (see below), would the colour code be on the info plate on the door or in the engine bay (like it would be for the actual paint of the car)?

I'm gonna get my wheels refurbed on Friday and would prefer to give them a colour code rather then having them match it at random.

Thank you in advance.

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Give Honda a phone for colour code.Or drop roundy a pm as he has had his blades refurbed.
I see from your pic that the wheel is starting to blister on the inside,one of mine is going the same way.
As i`ve said on a previous thread Honda alloy`s are pretty poor, 3rd Honda i`ve had thats went this way.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give Honda a phone for colour code.Or drop roundy a pm as he has had his blades refurbed.
I see from your pic that the wheel is starting to blister on the inside,one of mine is going the same way.
As i`ve said on a previous thread Honda alloy`s are pretty poor, 3rd Honda i`ve had thats went this way.
Ok thanks, will do.
Yeah they are, it's a bad job the wheels and it looks horrible :(

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just called Honda UK and my local dealer and they both said they wouldn't be able to give me a colour code for the wheels one quote was "No chance, no way Jose"... very strange :confused:

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Take it to a refurbers with a descent reputation they will colour match.

Only thing to note is if you have one done it will look different from the rest

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's what i've done, am picking them up tomorrow, will post pics over the weekend. Oh and i'm doing all 4 so i shouldnt see the differance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts