2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here got a civic with blades that are of a standard alloy colour & not in graphite grey? If that makes sense.
As you may know Cox are offering blades at a stunning price, but i cant see them looking any nice without being coated.
Can someone give me some advice or upload a pic?
Cheers guys.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats awesome news!!!

The picture was slightly mis-leading thats all.

Cheers for your help dude.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Wow that is a great price .... Yeah I got bored of the crap quality of the paint so they were powder coated anthracite .... Thread is here somewhere

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking good lads, blades are so under-rated, and £400 for four!!!
Mine are getting fitted tomorrow :) - £700 for the blades, wrapped in middle of the range rubber (Bridgestones i think) - balanced and fitted.
Also ive already sold my old standard 17" alloys and tyres for £300.
So basically it has cost me £400 for awesome looking rims.
I cant wait :) :) :)
Pictures tomorrow if the weather is nice chaps so keep an eye out.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
That is how they will come, it might look lighter on Cox but you will end up with how they are here :D

Matches the grey trim very nicely

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is how they will come, it might look lighter on Cox but you will end up with how they are here :D

Matches the grey trim very nicely

Enjoy!
Thanks dude.

That was part of the idea, the grey trim bothers me at the moment.
But the blades actually compliment it quite well.
I'm going to get a full GP pack from cox ready painted if i hit my bonus at work but for the time being i can put up with it happily :)
I'll post pictures tomorrow.
:cool:

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Thanks dude.

That was part of the idea, the grey trim bothers me at the moment.
But the blades actually compliment it quite well.
I'm going to get a full GP pack from cox ready painted if i hit my bonus at work but for the time being i can put up with it happily :)
I'll post pictures tomorrow.
:cool:
Forget that! Upon bonus go Type R lol

Maybe after a few bonus's.... ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Forget that! Upon bonus go Type R lol

Maybe after a few bonus's.... ;)
I'm getting the :typer: post November definitely :cool:
The extra year of no claims bonus helps the insurance massively.
I'm earning better than ever so can afford the extra fuel stops ;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
well done mate blade rock and at that price bargain now you will have the joy of parking yards away from curbs just to keep em prestine like mine lol

If you listen to G you will be broke before you know it he changes cars at the same rate i change my underwear lol (I change my underwear frequently)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well done mate blade rock and at that price bargain now you will have the joy of parking yards away from curbs just to keep em prestine like mine lol

If you listen to G you will be broke before you know it he changes cars at the same rate i change my underwear lol (I change my underwear frequently)
Haha! I'm 20 and i'm on my fourth car (been driving for two years), and also already planning the purchase of my fifth lol!
I had no intentions to mod this car either until i stumbled across this site - so many good deals come through here though and seeing everyone's awesome cars it just makes mine feel insignificant so i throw loads of cash at it. Got a good job though, no kids, no house - money to burn basically! And this is the best way to burn it in my opinion, better than being addicted to crack i suppose.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Haha! I'm 20 and i'm on my fourth car (been driving for two years), and also already planning the purchase of my fifth lol!
I had no intentions to mod this car either until i stumbled across this site - so many good deals come through here though and seeing everyone's awesome cars it just makes mine feel insignificant so i throw loads of cash at it. Got a good job though, no kids, no house - money to burn basically! And this is the best way to burn it in my opinion, better than being addicted to crack i suppose.
Ahhh I see .............. I wanted to buy another but due to pending nuptials it has to wait till after October :facepalm:

That being said I had the black tinted the other day cheaper than sunblinds

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.