2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone...

12 hours straight... Got the Grand Prix Pack fitted (£250!! Hepworth Honda) & the 'Sport' Grille (£109!! Holdcroft Honda)....

Enjoy the pics whilst I go soak my bleeding knuckles in the bath :bawling:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
that looks immense :)

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lowering could be on the cards Coste!... Perhaps because I'm on my 3rd set of Honda Shocks which have just gained the usual knocks and creaks :( will be on the lookout now for a decent set of shockers and springs etc...

Oh and Osarkon... I never expected to be able to afford a GP pack but did always lust after the Sport Grille...low and behold it happened the other way round, picked up the GP pack first for only £250 and then simply couldn't pass up on a Sport Grille for only £109!!.... The grille really is the cherry on the cake when the packs fitted though...

Try this... GENUINE HONDA CIVIC FRONT SPORTS GRILLE on eBay (end time 21-Sep-10 09:16:00 BST)

·
The quest for perfection!
666 Posts
great work mate

just ordered the grill myself, how easy is it to install???? did you break any clips?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Worth the pain mate, car looks fantastic!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Looks really really well andy [smilie=gt-happyup.: worth the pain for sure! Ya wanna do mine when (if!) i get the parts??? lol!!

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great work mate

just ordered the grill myself, how easy is it to install???? did you break any clips?
To be honest It was VERY simple... however, I did already have the front bumper removed for the GP pack which made it twice as easy ;) ...only 8 clips and 2 bolts!!

The whole kit and grille must be a doddle to fit as I managed it with ease and I've actually never so much as removed a single screw from a car body in my life!

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks really really well andy [smilie=gt-happyup.: worth the pain for sure! Ya wanna do mine when (if!) i get the parts??? lol!![/quote]

I'm heading over to your neck of the woods next year... Meet me in the Guiness factory and I'll see what I can do ;)!

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im down your way tomorrow for a custom remap :) eibachs ftw
Not taking the missus are you? That place is slap bang opposite one of UK's largest adult superstores!!! ....I'm afraid you're gonna need more money mate ;)

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I'm heading over to your neck of the woods next year... Meet me in the Guiness factory and I'll see what I can do ;)!
Aye, you'd make some job of it after a few guinness lol ;) !! Though I should have enough money saved by then for the parts :rolleyes: might even be able to stretch to a guinness or two... :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Fantastic Job...looks really great ;)

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
That looks excellent mate. Well done

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
looks excellent mate !!

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
wow looks the beast :p did you paint them calipers aswel? never seen anyone with them painted with storms :O *copies of you*

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow looks the beast :p did you paint them calipers aswel? never seen anyone with them painted with storms :O *copies of you*
Yeah very first job I did mate... Used the ever so popular Foliatec Caliper paint... unsure as to why it's actually so popular though as Colour "Red" actually came out looking rather purple as you can see from the pics... Got used to it know though and even kind of prefer it as it looks a little more suttle than 'bright' red and i'm trying not to go for the Type-R look.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts