2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going with a blue theme for my 1.4 cause I dont want to follow the red trend.

As such I am looking for blue OEM style blue badges for my pre facelift with the clear gel overlay.If anyone could send me the link id appreciate it as I have had no luck finding them.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
I know Darren Harding of Locking Vinyl can produce them for you and his badges are top quality.

He can be found on FB but believe he's taking a few weeks off now due to needing an op.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Not a problem sorting that for you mate, not to sure I can post details here though! Don't want a slap on the wrist lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, interested to see how this turned out, any pictures if you went ahead with it?

Looking to have red badges like a type R - thought it'd be a subtle detail with a big improvement on looks

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys, interested to see how this turned out, any pictures if you went ahead with it?

Looking to have red badges like a type R - thought it'd be a subtle detail with a big improvement on looks

Cheers
Yes I can say the overlays are very nice while being cheap. Look quite good, but it wont give the same finish as a real badge do bare that in mind, as a student I cant pay £40 per badge so these gels are 90% of the look for not much money. Only niggle is how the badges sit and honestly thats no fault of scotty or the product its just the nature of sticking a thick layer over a curved surface, you get close and you can see a lip. Ill try and post a pic, scotty has been great to deal with so I deffo would recommend him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts