2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its got all the modcons bar wing mirror auto withdraw that my 2018 Seat Leon had. Under 100k miles which is phenomenal for a car this age. Its an 06 ES with auto wipers, lights, cruise control, etc.

One small problem I plan on fixing myself as it reminds me of my first car which I could fix myself: I shattered the clear plastic for the leds on the drivers wing mirror when I went past someone. Still getting used to the width of the car.

Apparently only £20 and plan on doing the work myself.

Also plan on one day installing parking sensors. Anyone fancy telling me how easy this would be if I bought the bumper with sensors in it? Is the looming and cabling in the car already and just needs hookup or do I need to get all that done first (probably too big a job for me)?

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Nice one, can you upload some vehicle pics for us?

·
i-Vtec
3,286 Posts
Welcome to civinfo. With regards to parking sensors just buy a set from londoncolour on ebay, last i looked they were about £16 a set, you need to remove as much of the rear interior to fit them as you would for a factory set up and you wont need a new bumper and it will save you about £250 on the sensors alone from Honda. I had a set from london colour for 8 years on my last car and a set on my civic too. Ill find you the how2.

·
i-Vtec
3,286 Posts
Ok found a link that works for the 3 door.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts