2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here it is, with just 18 miles on the clock. Ordered on 26th April, picked it up today (22nd May) That colour looks even better than I imagined:) It's an EX 1.8i i-Shift with leather & glass roof plus Image Pack (expensive, but well worth it) & parking sensors. Gotta be one of the best cars I've bought - It's like Christmas all over again!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Hi Lincsman,
Great car looks ace, I can do nothing but agree with you with the colour, other people can have their Reds and Blacks :rolleyes: give me a Blueishsilver any day of the week....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi

I fully agree. The Blueish Silver in sun light give that space ship look that the design "wants" to give. I've had mine for nearly two months now. I am still super-happy!

Great choice of color!

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Nice clean looking car.

Like the idea of the Image pack, but it looks odd to me on the non-colour coded grey plastic trim and as you say it's expensive!!

·
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝ
97 Posts
Had Ours for 6 weeks and can't stop grinning... Great colour. Best car on the road [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
New car

Car looks great,I think colour coding would set off the image pack nicely.:cool:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looks great enjoy the driving now

·
Registered
393 Posts
Blueish Silver would've been my choice of color if they'd put it on the Type-R. It's a great color for this car.
Very good choice on getting the image pack, well worth it.

Have fun, just like the rest of us !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

Thanks everyone - was thinking about a NHB or a Galaxy Grey, but really glad I went with the Blueish Silver - well pleased!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Blueishsilver definitely gives the Civic that "spaceship just landed" look. On another thread I called it a girlie colour, but now I see those photos I take it all back. Enjoy! :rolleyes:

·
Rusty Nut!
611 Posts
:( mine isnt the newest blueish on the forum anymore
Like the image pack though looks nice

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
First time I've seen the Image Pack.

Looks good with that colour.

Good choice there matie.

You've made a better car, better!

"Life a bitch, then you marry one!"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Charles
I have enjoyed all your Post Scripts, however I can only assume you've come to the last page in your PS book with the "lifes a bitch" one! What a shame.
Unfortunately we have a few members who's PS should be " Lifes a bitch, then you buy a Civic and be treated like a bitch by HUK"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts