2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I recently purchased an 06 ES civic 2.2 CTDI. Loving it so far! I have a little black bluetooth hands free device on the right hand side above my door. I have no idea how to pair my blackberry to this device so need some help! Is this a stock hands free unit or an after market add on? I dont have any pics.. but its rectangular with about 3 or 4 buttons on. The buttons have pictures on them like call answer etc.

When I push the pickup button, the unit beeps and the blue light flashes. I then try and pair it with my handset but nothing comes up in the list of available devices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Bruce

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
It sounds like an after market item. have you tried holding down the talk button for 5-10 seconds to see if this gets it into pair mode?
did you purchase the car from a dealer? if so go back to them if all else fails.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope... bought it privately. Ill try holding it down like you have suggested and see how that goes. I thought it was the stock unit...

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
The "stock" handsfree (HFT) is built in, easy to recognise as has steeringwheel controls. Honda did make an aftermarket handsfree might becwirth a trip to your local dealers anyway as it might be the Honda 1.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts