2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hiya people, looks to me this bluetooth handsfree has done a few peoples heads in. Mines been working fine on numerous phones up until y'day. My phones bluetooth is always turned on. That way it connects straight away as soon as I turn the engine on. The little phone symbol that use to appear on the information display has disappeared. I've tried pairing it up again. no luck. As I press the hft talk button, I hear know beep as before when pairing. Tried it plenty of times. Can any one help me out please? Much appreciated.

·
Diesel Devil!
73 Posts
I had a problem when it stopped connecting to iPhone 5s, I deleted all the pairings in the car and restarted the phone, it repaired easily and has worked ever since. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried but the button itself doesn't even acknowledge that I pressed it. No beep sound. Damn thing. Lol.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hi Guys,

Was there ever a solution for this?

I have the exact same issue with my 2007 Civic EX; The talk button does absolutely nothing.
With Honda build quality I refuse to believe that the button is actually physically broken,

Thanks,

Sean.

·
big dog
1,136 Posts
yep mine started behaving weirdly after 2 years of no issues. Its not the button mate, its the BT module under the steering dash. Mine stops working from time to time. Then it starts on its own. Basically some say removing and cleaning helps. Some said they fixed the issue with new battery...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts