2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think we should develop a list of all phones on here - so people can look up and see if their phone does work.

Any objections?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Not from me, I was going to transpose the Honda list but it looks like they update the website from time to time I would not want it to be out of date.

Real world experience is alway good!

·
Registered
15 Posts
SE K750i - Nearly Handsfree

I've recently updated my phone using the SE update service in the hope that outgoing calls using the HFT controls would automatically transfer the sound from the phone to the car. But unfortunately it didn't work. Incoming calls are fine. So what am I doing wrong? After the update I noticed that the firmware remained the same (R1CA021).
It has been suggested that changing it to (R1DB001) would cure the problem. But I don't know if the firmware is compatible with a PAYG Orange SIM and whether or not changing it would invalidate my warranty. If you know a solution please let me know.

Vivid Blue EX 2.2 i-CTDI, 18" Storms, Nearly HFT, Spring Driven Petrol Cap.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Bb 8700

Just a note to add that I have the misfortune of being supplied with a very old BB 8700 from my office and it's on the compatibility list as fully compatible but mine isn't.

Frequently drops connection, rings through system but only answers to handset etc etc. Thankfully the one I have is probably the last surviving one that works, I honestly confuse it with my desk calculator!:(

Also I had a Xpreia X10i which suffered the same issues.

Haven't even tried by S2 yet and I've had it for months, it's very frustrating as I need it for work!

As everyone seems to agree the HFT is rubbish, I'm on 57 plate, don't suppose anyone knows of a firmware upgrade that could help??

·
M42 = Home
287 Posts
As it was announced this evening of its release date... Will the iPhone 5 be compatible? :)

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
As it was announced this evening of its release date... Will the iPhone 5 be compatible? :)
once they finally deliver it in say, 3-4 months, someone will possibly find out. However, look at the other variations that have come with the previous 4 incarnations, dont expect it all to work the way you hope.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts