2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I have a Honda Bluetooth integrated phone system (located on driver's A-column) in my 06 Civic 2.2 EX (please see photo linked below), that I am having difficulty with pairing with my iPhone.... The system I have is different/in addition to the usual HFT system which my car also has (but is currently locked as a) It's in French b) I don't have the 4 digit security code to unlock.

Here is the photo of the system on driver's A-column, which I believe to be a Honda kit?? (click to open)

It used to work fine with my old iPhone. But now it won't work with ANY phone, iPhone/HTC or anything.

Does anyone know a) if it can only be paired with one phone at a time? 2) How to reset it? (I've tried disconnecting car battery, but this did nothing). 3) If there is a manual for the system?

Many thanks for your help!!

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Has your car got the built in sat nav? if so you should be able to change the language and reset the password on the original hft.

·
Administrator
21,156 Posts
'On the A column' sounds like the Honda 'option' rather than the built in job. I suppose if all else fails Honda should be able to help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both for your comments!

Can you use the sat nav screen system to pair phones via Bluetooth? The manual for HFT system suggests it can only be done via spoken commands, but I don't have the 4 digit unlock code?

Does anyone else have this Honda Bluetooth "add-on" on their A-column?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts