2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have just bought a used EX 5Dr which has the built in Bluetooth phone connection. Unfortunately the previous owner had misplaced the handbook.
It seems that there is nowhere to download a copy so I have ordered one from the local Honda dealer.

In the mean time could anyone tell me the basic voice commands for the phone?

I have managed to pair my Blackberry Pearl phone to the system but is there a way of copying across the address book?

If not how do I store numbers to build up the cars phonebook?:hmmmm:

Would really appreciate some help.
Many thanks........Rob:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks John. :) Much appreciated.
The link covers the Sat Nav, Climate and ICE.
Does anyone know of a similar list in existence for the Telephone voice recognition system? :confused:

Cheers.....Rob

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
No Problem Robbie.

On my comp somewhere I have got the complete manual down loaded.
But can I find it NO. :(
If i do I'll send it to you :)

My wife used the Sast Nav today to get to PFI Kart Track near Sleaford and Doris in the Dash started to speak bleedin French. :confused:

Reactions: Robbie D

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey guys looking for the same thing...actually my mobile is paired and i've set it to automatically pair itself to the car...however, i can't pair any other device as the system somehow managed to change itself to German! all by itself! could you forward me the help list or advice how to change it back to English! anyone???? anyone spreken zi Englis?

·
Registered
275 Posts
keep pressing the speak button and say ENGLISH!. on about the 10th time or so it should start to speak in english and ask if you want to keep that language selection. press speak again and say YES!

·
Registered
15 Posts
keep pressing the speak button and say ENGLISH!. on about the 10th time or so it should start to speak in english and ask if you want to keep that language selection. press speak again and say YES!
cheers Beefy...will give it a try...seems a whole damn site easier than learning German :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re above:
Does anyone know of a similar list in existence for the Telephone voice recognition system?
Could I also have a copy please?
Many thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey im not sure if you know already, but you cant just copy the phone book over, you have to input them yourself and can only input up to 50 numbers (on the 2006 EX model anyway)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Am i missing something here cos the question was for HFT voice commands. The link although very useful is for SatNav,climate,Cd player. Does anybody have a list of voice commands for Hands Free Telephone?

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Am i missing something here cos the question was for HFT voice commands. The link although very useful is for SatNav,climate,Cd player. Does anybody have a list of voice commands for Hands Free Telephone?
All info is in the owners manual for the car. The SatNav commands are in a separate book... You could try emailing [email protected] and provide them with the car details to see if they will email you a copy of the voice commands, its only a few pages...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but was looking for the voice control commands solely for the HFT telephone system on my 2006 EX.

I have paired the HFT with my iphone 4 and can recieve. But wanted full list of voice commands as my older version of the HFT does not have a GUI on the sat nav screen.

The satnav manual and civic manual have nothing for the HFT and didnt get anything when i got the car.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
If you say 'Help' to the HFT she'll reel off the list of commands.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts