2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend one of those Bluetooth receivers on Amazon that plugs into the 3.5mm aux in the arm rest? There seem to be loads of them and I have no idea which one is worth it. I'm aiming for Amazon simply because I have gift cards and Amazon credit to use.

Companies like Mpow seem to make like 10 of them and they all seem the same!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
i am not really fan of these Aux BT adaptor, some of them are very poor of what i heard, but because yours is FL one so you should have USB as well, then try this one, with USB

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cablecc-Bluetooth-Adapter-Odyssey-2008-2013/dp/B07LD6GYY5/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1I1FIYA25OCG4&keywords=honda+civic+bluetooth&qid=1555277575&s=gateway&sprefix=honda+civic+bluetoot,aps,146&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

theoretically it should shows you id3tags on display and even steering wheel controls should work, but dont quote me on that. I have installed Parrot mki9200 but using it only as handsfree and for music usb stick.. BTW if you have iPhone, you can use the USB in armrest to play music..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where does the grey and the 3.5mm jack need to be plugged in??

I just bought a used Civic 2009 EX diesel and there is a 30pin cabled coming out through the small pocket under the radio command buttons and also there is a USB type male that is coming out of the centre panel on the co-drivers side (this is a bit weird). Any idea what is could be?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts