2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the battery went dead I think it's played havoc with my Bluetooth because it won't pair with my phone. Anyone know where the Bluetooth module is? I think I might need to disconnect it... Ta

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
The Bluetooth module is under the plastic trim panel directly below the steering wheel, the side panel also has to be removed on the drivers side,visible when the door is opened, a new module from Honda is £900 :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just for a moment there I thought you said £900... Cannot believe that the replacement module I fitted in my previous BMW 120d was actually £300 cheaper!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get the screwdrivers out at th'weekend and attack it then. Fingers crossed I don't need a new one!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does the side panel on the dash come off?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Quietly watching this thread, cos i think i have the same problem, my EX paired with my Xperia Z once, but they must have fallen out, cos they refuse to talk to each other now. Neither sees the other one, so wondering how to proceed. Technology, who'd have it :confused:

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, bizarre isn't it? I'm fairly convinced mine is to do with the fact that the battery was flat when I bought it a few weeks back. The passenger window also 'forgot' how to work but I fixed that. Just need to get this blasted Bluetooth going now...

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Side panel pops off, there is a couple of screws behind that holds the lower panel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts