2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought it was about time i posted some pics up of my bluish silver. Please excuse that its not the cleanest as its rained everyday here for about 2 weeks :(

Not many mods so far as im a pretty broke student whilst still payin the car off! one month to go :p but so far;
  • CTR spoiler
  • Carbon fibre effect dashboard panel
  • Parrot device
  • Reversing sensors
Hopefull mods list;
  • Team hekos (sitting in room waiting to be fitted when weather improves)
  • Colour coding (next month hopefully)
  • 18" rims (most likely black) with red H's (Gers)
  • optional splitters
  • skunk2
  • civinfo sticker :p
  • uprated H1s, H7's and 501's (Mr JP)
  • lowered (30mm) depending on insurance :( just looks so much better lowered but hopefully 18s will fill arches more!
  • tints
  • paint calipers (red, gold or blue)
  • de-tango
  • blue led interior lights
  • blue footwell lights
I have absolutely no idea where I'm getting all the money from :) but hopefully get somewhat closer to what I'm imagining my CTS to be!

Thanks for looking:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
mmmmmmit's nice :)
Very nice that mate!

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
looks nice mate, hope you bring her along to the next ireland meet.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
looking sweet matey

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice comments guys! Really needs color coding! Looks a totally different car when it's coded.:p

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quick clean and hekos fitted. Really wanted to polish her but am I right in thinking you shouldn't polish in really warm weather? It was a sticky day temperature wise which stopped me from getting out the polish.

Just waiting for bank to take final payment for my car (end next week I think) and then i can finally get her colour coded with the money left over and put the rest towards some nice 18's!!:p

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry forgot pics:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers! Just wish money wasn't an issue to get her looking eactly how I want:). Quite a few but think im sold on buddy clubs P1 SF in gunmetal.

Tempted by rages think they would look great on the Bluish but its the proce of the tyres that worry me when I'm still only a student:popcorn2:
Also have my eye on some rotas but i think it prob be best to spend a bit more for the buddy clubs? I'v had soo long to think about rims I constantly change my mind:p

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Same here, I have been taking my time on my mods and with insurance renewal, servicing etc soon it just slows me down. I'd like to do it all before the VAT increase.

The rages do look class on any civic and i was tempted with them or the lightenings but they seem to be like kerbing magnets :(. I too have my eyes on the buddy club P1 SF in gunmetal. You can't really go wrong with them ;)

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the replies guys. Nice 18's are a must. 17's just look to small but with the winter fast approaching it might be best to hold off paying over £1k for rims and wait until spring?

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally! Car is booked in for colour coding on Tuesday!! Will take 3days. Cannot wait to have this done.:p Then buddy clubs to follow:), but may be nearer Christmas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi mmmmit, car is looking sweet! When mine arrives I want to be modding it with some rims and a new sound system, but firstly will be changing the spoiler. Where did you get the spoiler from, and is it easy to install it? Up the pics when the colour coding is done[smilie=thumbup.gif]

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi mmmmit, car is looking sweet! When mine arrives I want to be modding it with some rims and a new sound system, but firstly will be changing the spoiler. Where did you get the spoiler from, and is it easy to install it? Up the pics when the colour coding is done[smilie=thumbup.gif]
Cheers mate. Got spoiler from CTR42 on this forum. Hes got a thread in the for sale section and will be getting more genuine spoilers in white in again soon i'm lead to believe. Definately show your interest and get on the list wanting one. I had a bodyshop fit mine as I wanted it bolted on and also glued for added security. However there are a number of people who have just used tiger seal and have had no problems with it. Guess it's personal preference but i definately wasn't going to start drilling holes myself:facepalm:

Will post pics when colour coding in done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts