2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
i think what it is, they leave the fuse out so the indicators are fitted you have to put the fuse in if you want them to work

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Don't worry it's not personal, I had 2 1 Series diesels.

A 118D sport and 120D SE, as they were used I had to take what the original owner could afford.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
The pole hasn't even moved :laugh2:

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,228 Posts
My oldest has written x2 off in a similar fashion. 1 Series he tried to climb a lamppost with frosted window. Then a 3 Series, drove round a roundabout on Ice as though it was a hot summer day and another car written off. He then moved onto Audi and decided to go Toe to Toe on the same roundabout he wrote his 3 Series off with a tipper truck and his Audi S Line came out worse. I do not get in a car with him very often :smile3: Ze Jarman car gives him the belief his driving skills are better than they actually are....

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,228 Posts
Most Ironic thing I've ever seen was a Ford Mondeo wrapped around the "Thank You For Driving Carefully" sign on the exit of the town where I live :laugh2: Wish I'd taken a picture.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
I saw the aftermath of an M3 kissing a lamppost. I could guess what happened, got on the power coming off the roundabout and it swung the back end around.

·
i-Vtec
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My oldest has written x2 off in a similar fashion. 1 Series he tried to climb a lamppost with frosted window. Then a 3 Series, drove round a roundabout on Ice as though it was a hot summer day and another car written off. He then moved onto Audi and decided to go Toe to Toe on the same roundabout he wrote his 3 Series off with a tipper truck and his Audi S Line came out worse. I do not get in a car with him very often :smile3: Ze Jarman car gives him the belief his driving skills are better than they actually are....

Hahahahahahahaahahah. The guy i'm travelling to work with this week does not inspire confidence either. Dunno how he gets to work with out me in the car, ive had to keep him right god knows how many times. He straight lines nearly every roundabout, wrong lane countless times, hes never gone around the mini roundabout at the bottom of my street the right way once, lol.

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,228 Posts
Well there's taking the Racing line when the roads are quiet but Daz's travelling companion sounds like Mr McGoo lol!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Probably rides a motorbike.

Takes shortest route.

That's because on a motorbike it's the safest route, less likely to slip on a diesel spill which happens to be right where the motorbike should ride.

Oh and we are faster than most so we can.. lol

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
That's because on a motorbike it's the safest route, less likely to slip on a diesel spill which happens to be right where the motorbike should ride.

Oh and we are faster than most so we can.. lol
As an ex-bike instructor I agree.
I couldn't possible endorse your last statement - much.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts