2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have all my required parts for my body kit conversion - not a type R rep but something along those lines (watch this space)...

I need a good colour to go with the Vivid blue, I have a CF wrapped roof, door handles and filler cap oh and I have tinted back lights... so I am thinking the only thing that would go with it is a variation of black or blue...

Which got me thinking, what paints are our there that would look oem quality against those...

I thought about getting a suzuki pearl black with blue fleck, I also thought about NHB and even Satin Black (to match CF effect)...

Just wondering what peoples opinions/thoughts are...???

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm concensus seems to say colour coded... maybe I will colour code I can always change again I suppose if I am doing it myself!!!

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope afraid not, but had plenty of practice spraying body panels and even a full jeep once to be confident enough to do a bodykit, got a decent spray gun and a heated garage, I colour coded a Type R spoiler a few weeks ago and it looks spot on :)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah does sound good, the Vivid blue especially seems to be pretty tricky to get the colour depth right if anything, but I am confident with the spoiler finish so going to give it a go :)

Yeah I have a couple of bits I wanted to detail another colour so I reckon NHB would be a perfect colour :)

Reactions: modd1uk
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.