2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem a little daft but why isn't there a forum board for bodywork modification?

Since there are a few kits now entering the market and a few bods have adapted existing Civ kits for the 5 doors why not open up a forum for those in the know to share their knowledge.

At the moment the exterior mods a littered through, General Discussion, Gallery and Lights.

Just seems a little random when trying to find info.

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
There's just not enough of them to justify a new section. I mean of the bodykits available how many members have actually fitted them? The other mods like audio upgrades and lights etc fit nicely in the subforums already in existence.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Not claiming that my brain is working now, but...

The Cleaning forum has become Cleaning and Styling. I've moved a load of posts, and am now considering whether to do the thread prefixes thing. I've made the assumption that there is a common factor between people who clean, and who style. It also seems to work well like that on other car forums.

I'm reluctant to move Lights posts, when we have a specific lighting forum. And I can't make my mind up about Gallery stuff. Yet. ;)

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fair enough.

Just though I'd put it out there for thought.

Like FWH's comment about crash damage repairs. Makes all the more sense to tag it with the cleaning board as there are a few threads on taking out scratches, stonechips, etc. It's a natural progression to look at larger repairs or panel / kit replacement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts