1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Learner
271 Posts
Similar to Atomics !

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Look smart those, what method did you use to fix them to the fog blank?

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Look smart those, what method did you use to fix them to the fog blank?
Yep, I mount them at the correct angle for you...

Light Automotive lighting Technology Auto part Electronic device
Electronic device Technology Gadget Electronics accessory Cable

Hard to see in these pics, but if mount them flush to the blank, they would end up at 45 degrees (ish) as the bumper curves round and the DRLs would dazzle other cars/pedestrians, so they are on a braket that angles each module more towards the front (withing the legal requirement) :)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Look great. Loving the coloured surround on the insert too!

The yellowness will just be the camera's auto white-balance... the iPhone doesn't exactly offer much in terms of manual control!

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
They actually are activated by the engine running (senses voltage drop).

Btw, I recently found out the dash DRL tell tale only lights if the drls fail... This is only set up for cars sent to certain European countries (Norway, Sweden etc.)

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
defo on my list this year

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
These look really awesome, might have to go onto my ever growing mod list... I do like the existing fogs though... very sad! Where else could I put them?!
TBH I've got used to not having the fogs, hardly ever use them anyway.

Plus I did a little mod to my own DRLs at the weekend whereby I can now switch them on full via the original fog light switch if required, So under normal circumstances they dim when the side/head lights come on, but if its foggy, I can put them back up to full power :) ... and cos the are so bright and angle slightly downwards, they project a similar light pattern to the OEM fogs.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
looking at the last picture looks like the spacing on the last light is different from the other 3 ?
bog can you get the surrrounds in vivid blue ? or can i post mine i have to you ?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.