2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Ive just been to view a a CTR and despite the seller messing me around a bit basically saying after making the 90mile trip, test driving, checking it over then shaking on a price.... . He then says I cant take it away today until he sorts a replacement!!!

I hope to pick it up in a few days. The seller said he had some stuff in mind for a cheap daily placement so fingers crossed :p

Couple rather poor photos taken, needs a bad mark on the passenger door repairing, alloys have curbing so referb and a nice gunmetal grey I'm thinking, some new original red carpets as current are pretty worn plus a new gaitor as its tatty.

2 prev owners

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Lovely mate enjoy

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't wait, coming from a mini cooper s the room will be brilliant, those who say the type r rides harsh should try a mini

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
My 2012 ds3 ride isn't much softer than a civic on 19's I think people have been spoilt clearly xD

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
To be honest the seller either wants to sell or does not, plenty of nice examples around and you have the cash so unless this is priced very well or you have paid a deposit then I would still be looking as I'm the seller is not sure what he wants to do.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Priced well and I've given a small double figure deposit. Didn't tell us about door marked and curbing so got it down to under 6700

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Very nice pal.

Cmon then spill, what're you planning to do to it? This forum makes it impossible for it to stay standard :p

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Hmm I'd be careful, he seems to hiding things from you maybe hoping you won't notice them! I'd possibly look elsewhere

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shortish test drive but all felt and sounded good, he owned it for 4 years brought from honda. Worst thing is the keying on the passenger door and curbing on wheel, one the tyres is also nearly illegal

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Very nice pal.

Cmon then spill, what're you planning to do to it? This forum makes it impossible for it to stay standard :p
First things are mentioned in original post bit after possibly a mugen style rear bumper, flash pro, intake, exhaust and red led footwell lights

Looks like it's been looked after
Previous owner has the Scott paint and interior protection done at the honda dealer, not sure what exactly that includes?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts