2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a Civic 2.2 ES dropped off at my door.....Wahoo what a car, what looks what handling and to be honest the car is ok too...lol

Chuffed to little mint balls and can't wait to hit the road, got a feeling the Honda is going to be one hell of a car. Enjoyed reading the others posts and hope to keep you up to date as the miles pile on.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Glad your little mint balls are chuffed!!!
You will love the car I am sure.
Hello & welcome
Enough on here to keep you up all night for months...
Drive safely....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just clocked up 124 miles on a trip to Brummie, the car is amazing!! there is plenty of power and the handling is superb.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum vamps, be good to see you at the meet :)

·
Nifty with fish
333 Posts
Hi Vamps and welcome!

Its great to see another very happy Civic owner :)

As Robbo ans Okehciv have mentioned the upcoming meet isn't far from you and should be a great day if you can make it :cool:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Make sure you tell me what the meet is like and if there's any other girlies there lol.

I can't come, tis the London weekend :rolleyes:

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hello Vamps,

Use the wiki section, the search button as much as you can to learn most of the things you can dream about your spaceship. Don't forget to give your feelings about your dealer (in the Wiki section), and after having driven your new pride and joy for some long distance don't forget to fill in the various surveys here : http://www.civinfo.com/forum/survey.php

If you need specific answer to your questions, do not hesitate to create new threads, there are always lot of people ready to help !

You will see this place is the place to be if you like or if you have trouble with your car

Enjoy !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts