2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long time since I was part of a car forum group, so wry pleased to be back on one!

My name is Graham, took ownership of a Gen8 1.8 ES iVtec last Friday, finally after about 3 years of wanting!! Very much looking forward to tweaking it over the coming months. My other half thinks it was a good second family car, whereas it is my new hobby/ project in reality! Hope to get some good tips and opinions from here!

Graham 'Graz' Reed

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome Graham hope you enjoy your new motor.

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! A fellow lad from Portsmouth :D Cracking car, got the same one myself 2 weeks ago (Hendy Honda)

Enjoy your stay!
Hi @Jorah

That's so cool. You didn't by chance take the mid blue colour one? I was looking at that and the chap said, when I came back to chat, that it had gone...

A silver came in just after that which is perfect for me.

Thanks to all others for the welcomes

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hello:

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Hello fellow Portsmouth member :wave:

There's quite a few of us now.

You have picked a really good forum to join

May spot you around :)

·
Jack Bauer is my God
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello fellow Portsmouth member :wave:

There's quite a few of us now.

You have picked a really good forum to join

May spot you around :)
Hello @CTR-Girl yes may spot you in town of the likes. Either was I intend to participate in this forum as much as I can! Did you acquire your's from Hendy too? :cool:

Thanks all once again for the warm welcomes.

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Hello @CTR-Girl yes may spot you in town of the likes. Either was I intend to participate in this forum as much as I can! Did you acquire your's from Hendy too? :cool:

Thanks all once again for the warm welcomes.
Oooh sorry about the reply. Yes I did get mine from Hendy Honda, who was your salesperson?

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Oh i see, I had Rob, he was a nice chap. Im going to have to say this but I really dislike that branch, at the time I was purchasing through them they were just terrible on customer service. Luckily I hardly ever need to pop into them. I've heard great things from other people about them but for me, and in my opinion, it wasnt great

Rob my sales chap was nice though :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.