2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you have a slot free this Saturday and how much for a set of 15mm eibach system 4's on the front (already got rears) installed and front FRS? Already have camber bolts if they are needed. Cars 2.2 on eibach 30mm springs.

(P.S. Thanks for help ref lowering height. It is level if measured to the sills rather than tyre to arch)

Gaz

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Gaz,

If you could get to us for 9:30am on Saturday, we can do the front FRS and fit some system 4 spacers.

Labour for the front FRS is just £82.50 and because we'll have the wheels off to do that, we wouldn't charge anything for putting the spacers on the front for you.

The spacers we keep in stock @ £110.00 per axle, so if you need those too your total would be £192.50.

If your free then, and want it doing call me to book in on 01270 567177.

Hopefully speak soon,

Rich

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the info Rich, going to leave it till following Saturday (26th) I think. Both weather and wife are up against me to get over to you this Saturday. Will give you a call Monday to get booked in and sort deposit. Hopefully source a Martelius in the mean time too. :)

Gaz

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
No problem Gaz, let me know as soon asa you can and we'll sort it. We can pop the Martelius on for you too if you can source one for then too.

Speak to you in a few days,

Rich

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Martelius is sorted. Hopeully be here before next saturday. Will call Monday to book in for fitting and front FRS. Managed to get a set of eibach4 spacers second hand too. :)

Gaz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
No problem Gaz. Good to hear you've got an exhaust sorted too.

I'm here today until 3pm if you want to book in now? Otherwise, i'll speak to you on Monday! :cool:

Rich

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again Rich, great customer service. Booked in for next Saturday for front FRS and exhaust install. Its a shame not all companies take the 'no hassle' approach.

Gaz

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
You're worse than the missus Gaz! Stop changing your mind :p

No problem, and you're right, FRS isn't effected with the spacers. Let me know on the brakes, either on here or give me a call if you're free.

I'll let you know as soon as the exhaust is with us.

All the best,

Rich

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car is embarrisingly dirty at the mo due to the weather hence no pics. Only big difference is front wheels. The rears were on 15mm system 4's previous, now 20mm system 6 and the system 4's moved to the front.
FRS has transformed the handling, looking forward to some dry roads to see how good these falken 452's stick to the road now. Turn in is positive and more throttle can be used before they try to break loose.
Exhaust has made a big difference to throttle response and get an awesome note between 2500 and 4500 rpm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts