2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i'd share my excitment with you all.

After a few weeks of research, I've decided to get my Milano CTR roof wrapped in carbon.

I'd heard quite a few horror stories around scratch marks if you remove etc but I found a company that I'm comfortable to get the work done with & them come highly recommend in my area. They have contract's with Lambo & BMW so they must be good. I was hoping to get done this week but there too busy, but I see this as a positive if anything.

At this stage I'm considering having the mirror carbon wrapped also but I'm going to see on the day as to what it looks like.

All booked & ready to go for next Tuesday 26th April, ironically my pay day. So in reality I'll probably end up getting the bonnet done also.

£160 fitted using a much better quality product than 3M. Also done my research on the different product available ;)

I'll hopefully post photo's of them doing the work & there will be after photo's.

Your views & opinions are welcome as to whether I should get the mirror's wrapped also. My concern is that the roof may look out of place slightly so may need a little more carbon some where.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Looking forward to it, see if they let you take pics of them working.

I'd go for the mirrors though.

I'm thinking bonnet, if only to protect and hide it from the unsightly stone chips!

Shame they're a bit far from me but with luck and searching I'm sure I'll find somewhere down here.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
i did mirrors, spoiler and roof for 350£ which was , i later found out, expensive from a friend who does his own vinyling

enjoy.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could you let me know whom is doing this as fancy my bonnet being done
The Sign Shop, in Sheffield. There on facebook also if you want to have at look at there work.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
£160 seems such a bargain for the whole roof, would they do a whole car for £1000 I wonder!
Think the average for the whole car is £1100, so yes :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts