2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went past my local hondas today and told them i got some issues with my clutch, they have booked me in tuesday to have a look but advised they will have to send pics of the clutch to honda uk to get agreement before covering the change under warantee.
they also said there is no difference apparently in clutches and they no nothing about the 315 325 etc clutches and said there is only one part!

lets see what the outcome is.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will just get it done withwarranty for now, i think once i have to pay for it ill get the CG clutch and then go for more power...

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just been on phone with honda, they said its my flywheel has had it!... they are going back and forth with honda uk to have it covered...?

would a flywheel die of its own accord?

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just read the clutch wiki thing and it looks like mine is hitting all the expected criteria of a faulty car,
shame as its only 2 years old!

still havnt heard back yet as to whats going on with it

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got the car back today,
apparently the flywheel had more give in one direction than the other? but honda uk said it was ok,
but the clutch was out of alignment and so i now have a new clutch..
lets see how long this lasts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.