2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 bar is 29psi cant remember if thats enough. Why not get a digital one?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk 4
I would like to put 3, needle gauges on the dash and i do not like the digital ones. in future I will put a remap and do not know how much boost will have on a 2 stage remap. :p

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Years ago when I had my 306 D turbo, it was all the rage to do the screw mod of justice! No real ECU to the engine so you'd up the fuelling with the maximum fuel screw inside the fuel pump and then wind out the wastegate arm!

Back in those days you had to do the fuelling first to get more boost and then alter the turbo slightly. The fuel pump boost compensator would do the rest!

Much cheaper and to be honest a much more reliable engine/clutch/gearbox than anything modern I've had but think of the massive plus with a remap over this :

You don't even have to get your hands dirty!

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
never thought of this , i have a 30 psi boost gauge not fitted it yet and am running stage 2 map ...
i know syx has the same but not sure if his car is mapped
You wont be running over 30psi mate. With stage 2 celtic 22psi max maybe overboost to 25ish.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
cheers mate ... just trying to find out which pipe to tie in to now ... thinking its the 2" pipe next to the battery but confused as some say its the other side of the intercooler ... bearing in mind the gauge is more cosmetic than anything else

1 - 12 of 12 Posts