2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pick up the lovely tourer tomorrow and I am keen to protect the boot sill from dog paws and the door sills from kids feet! Any recommendations for the best place to source these? Not keen on paying dealer prices for these accessories!
They will be going on a passion red tourer.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
I haven't bought these 410579 HONDA CIVIC MK9 MK 9 HATCHBACK (CIVIC) - 4 DOOR SILLS MIRROR FINISH | eBay
but I did buy similar ones for my Jazz 3 years ago, and they lasted OK.
The Jazz ones weren't as nice looking as the Honda ones, the shape was squarer, but finished well and fitted OK.
You can get similar one for the tailgate/bumper on e-bay.
Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I am on the lookout for sill protectors for my civic, and haven't made up my mind yet.
The ad actually shows them fitted to a Milano civic to give you a better idea.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Bought these 2 years ago great product still look great one thing make sure they are in the correct position before you press to stick as once done the are stuck

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
So I pick up the lovely tourer tomorrow and I am keen to protect the boot sill from dog paws and the door sills from kids feet! Any recommendations for the best place to source these? Not keen on paying dealer prices for these accessories!
They will be going on a passion red tourer.
Thanks in advance.
I strongly recommend Rearguards for the boot. I've had them on 3 cars including both Civics, and the dogs don't leave a mark.

RBP796 - CIVIC TOURER 3.2014>

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have the hatch and when the dog is jumping out the boot he puts his paws on the bumper so I just drape his towel over the bumper while he jumps out then put the towel back in the boot.
If you have a dog you will always have a towel in the boot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts