2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after using my own car as a bit of a guinne pig my mate had a listen and decided he NEEDED one too lol
Got back a couple of hours ago its still not quite finished as it needs some decent carpet on it
If anyone can offer advice as to how much it costs and where to get a good match from we appreciate it
Anyway opinions on this welcome
uploadfromtaptalk1391362965885.jpg

Bit of perspex for the speaker cover
uploadfromtaptalk1391363043605.jpg

And anyone that knows me knows how much LEDs had to be on there too low

Attachments

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your boots next son :D
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know me Gaz
how long it takes me to make these been such a perfectionist I don't think so lol
All but the coffee cup stain this one is mint but you won't see that when covered in carpet
I'd do others if asked but it would have to be worth my time and effort lol :beer:

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No one with advice on where to source some matching material for the boot ?
:(

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't suppose you have used either fella
Can you confirm a match for either :)

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Don't suppose you have used either fella
Can you confirm a match for either :)

No to both - but it looks like this seller makes the mats and boot liners they sell so maybe they can help if you drop them an email - perhaps they could provide a sample. Just an idea.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Travall Boot Mat

Hey wardy2602, try to look at TRAVALL website to see if the boot mats they offer are any good for you. They make some high quality thick boot mats so I'm not sure if that will suite you, still worth giving a look though. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Another boot build by Mr Wardy! Wired it all up today and installed the sub. Quick addition of some red leds and job 'nearly' done until I can source some matching carpet. Awaiting on swatches from ebay sellers at the mo. Also going to look at illuminating a perspex cover for the sub using acrylic rods with leds drilled into them.

Sounds absolutely awesome!

Gaz

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Looking really good gazza
Glad its all up and running and sounds good too, i said it would have good lows didn't I, good match that sub mate with the box, can not wait to have a listen lol
Yeah mate you will have to let us know how that carpet sample looks when it comes through
Getting very creative with the LEDs son be nice to see your efforts lad man un to me own heart lol :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Small update, managed to get some carpet down. Not a match but the plan is to kit the rear part of the boot in this material.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good that now gazza
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
144 Posts
well done guys.

which location to run the cable from the battery to the cabin?

I've searched but did not see any possible hole or something...

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Wasn't entirely happy with the LED setup so installed some more under the amp to give it a lovely glow in the day time.

Also, they are now wired up to the boot light rather than the remote cable. Just waiting on the finishing touches, the plexiglass. I had a go at tracing an image myself but wasn't happy with it so I'm going to get it sandblasted (below is not the completed image).

Gaz

·
Registered
139 Posts
Gaz/Wardy

How much did that boot build cost all in? and Would you be willing to knock another one up for a fee?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts