2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Just bought a 56 reg civic type s 2.2cdti. On the day I picked it up my brother decided to look in the boot and hunt around to find puncture repair kit. He did find it, but in the process managed to break the little screw/ clip that closes the compartment panel.

Does anyone know where is can buy a new clip, or even better know the part number?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers

Marc

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Hey.

I did the same a few years back and have been into the dealers to find a price for a new one, I nearly fell over when a figure of around £14 was mentioned for a plastic clip!
I've still not got one, but did find the part number which I am going to find now for you if I can. Then when you get one can you let me know the price you got it for please?

Here you go buddy;

2007 HONDA CIVIC 2.2 ES TRUNK SIDE LINING - Original Honda Parts | Lings Honda | Honda Cars

Part No. 4 ;-) £14.22!!!

Ian

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys, thank you very much for your help!
£14 does seem a little extravagant for a boot clip. Will let my bro know the info and see if he can source one cheaper. Will post a reply when/ if successful.

Cheers

Marc

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I broke exactly the same thing when closing that panel upon the first time of opening it!

£14 is a bit ridiculous for a piece of plastic so i just used some velcro i had hanging around to keep it closed at the top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.