2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched this honest

What is the boot bulb ? On a fn2 type R ?

Thanks in advance john

·
Registered
625 Posts
I would just wire 2x 5050 SMD Pure White 48 LED Panel T10, on either side of the boot and keep the original holder and just change that bulb in the holder to a xeon white 10 SMD LED White LED 501 T10 W5W Side Light bulbs 6000k. 5630 ...

It will work out Cheaper, brighter and looks nicer

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
I spent 30 minutes trying to do that, having to re-shape the bulb holder for the slightly different shape, to ensure it didn't fall out should I encounter any of the many holes in the roads .... I never met a 'happy compromise'.

The 'all-in-one' LED unit is great, simple, a little expensive comparatively but a perfect fit and not problems at all.

Al.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I spent 30 minutes trying to do that, having to re-shape the bulb holder for the slightly different shape, to ensure it didn't fall out should I encounter any of the many holes in the roads .... I never met a 'happy compromise'.

The 'all-in-one' LED unit is great, simple, a little expensive comparatively but a perfect fit and not problems at all.

Al.
No LED bulbs will be a tight fit in the original holder connector. There is 2 ways to solve this problem. either bend the connector in the holder so the bulb is a tight fit or just put a bit of solder to the connector in the holder

I have got a big 48 led bulb in the holder before. It all can fit good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts