2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps,

Nothing major to get excited about, but my daughter wanted to buy something for me for father's day.. So, popped on Cox's website and she ordered me a boot liner.

Came today and fitted in the back like a glove. Will help prolong the life of the carpet and also easier to clean.
Still like to keep an additional mat, just in case ?

Attachments

Reactions: Farqui

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,372 Posts
Don't mean to be cheeky but how much did you part with for that as I wouldn't mind one....

·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a shade over £67 pounds I think. Delivered to my door.

Reactions: nturnb

·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It currently has a 15% off at Cox Honda motorparts and we also get civinfo member discount..
Being a supporter of the forum is worth it just for this feature!

Reactions: Farqui

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Good call, these are great, got one for my old car (accord) however I would love to see one that had an extended protrusion into the hidden floor and up the sides a bit as I have the false floor permanently in the lower position as I have a 2 year old and as such, need to carry muddy pram etc...

Just ordered a generic boot liner that is designed for dogs so it has side walls and a means to fix around the rear headrests - Sakura Heavy Duty Waterproof Car Boot Liner Mat & Bumper Protector Pet Fishing | eBay if anyone's interested - Should do the trick for my needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts