2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm wondering how many of you painted their brake calipers and if some of you are willing to make a picture of the result and post it on here? I've seen the one example of red calipers but I would like to see some more colors especially yellow.

Patrick.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm wondering how many of you painted their brake calipers and if some of you are willing to make a picture of the result and post it on here? I've seen the one example of red calipers but I would like to see some more colors especially yellow.

Patrick.
Mine are red and terrible too keep them clean...yellow :???:

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
To be honest, seems like a waste of money to me. I'd keep 'em standard, painting them purple doesn't keep you any more safe. All a matter of opinion, but you can't put a price of safety.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Barryboys

Hey guys,

Patrick.

Patrick -

You want pictures of cars with coloured brake calipers? Plenty of tasteful examples here:

www.barryboys.co.uk

Enjoy!

KevinF.
(absolutely, determinedly unpainted, untinted, unpimped)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts