2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,i like the look of the k-sport 330mm and the price £816..has anyone got this kit,are these kits any good..seen the touring kit from abp at £995,which looks good,but dont really want to spend that much,its more for looks behind my rota alloys,and a bit better braking,thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes,they look good,and seam very cheap for a bbk.that's way I'm asking if anyone has them,incase they fall apart after 6 months.lol

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
A lot of the guys on s15oc use these kits and are more than happy with them,used on a few track days and said they never start to fade .
Only thing is replacement disks cost a fortune but other than that good buy

·
Registered
905 Posts
Never seen an fn2 will these on but would like too. I've a feeling the stoptech will be far better quality, I have the stoptech bbk
328mm kit and it's pure quality and looks amazing

·
Registered
3 Posts
KSport is owned by a Taiwan based company that sells cheap knockoff parts under various names (D2, KSport, Blackworks, etc.). Trust me when i say your OEM brake system is of much higher quality. I'd say you'd be better starting off with a nice set of brake pads first then go from there. Is this car tracked?

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Just for info I'm using 15mm spacers and get 3mm of clearance on my Stoptech BBK with the OEM 18 FN2 alloys. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts