2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,
Which pads would you recommend for evo 8 brembos?
I have them on my s15 I already have discs but want to upgrade my pads at the same time so was wondering what you recommend and prices etc
Looking for just the fronts and only use the car on the road so don't want any noisy pads that need a lot of warming up ;)
Look forward to seeing your suggestions
Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
I'm a massive fan of EBC NDX blues pal, I have a E9 set up on my FN2 using 320mm discs so its a full kit, very easy to get heat into them, silent when cold etc and don't seem to fade.

Cheaper too by a fair margin over the competition, the only other pad I can imagine is worth the money is Mu HC+ or Performance Friction .11s

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi guys ,
Which pads would you recommend for evo 8 brembos?
I have them on my s15 I already have discs but want to upgrade my pads at the same time so was wondering what you recommend and prices etc
Looking for just the fronts and only use the car on the road so don't want any noisy pads that need a lot of warming up ;)
Look forward to seeing your suggestions
Thanks
Chris
Hi

If its purely for fast road use the two options that we would recommend (both in stock) are as follows:

EBC Yellow Stuff front pads @ £147 inc vat
STOPTECH Fast Road Pads @ £75 inc vat

Both work well from cold with minimal brake dust. EBC will do light track use but the Stoptech pad is only for fast road use. Both are quiet in operation too.

Cheers, Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts