2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my shiny new 1.4 civic today. Just had a wee drive about and it's an absolute pleasure to drive and so much more comfortable than my previous car.

Just trying to figure out how to keep the paintwork nice, shiny and protected over the winter, any tips?

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Nice motor mate.

Cracking colour, you`ll be hard pushed to keep it clean and shiney over the winter though.

You know what state our roads get into.:(

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Picked up my shiny new 1.4 civic today. Just had a wee drive about and it's an absolute pleasure to drive and so much more comfortable than my previous car.

Just trying to figure out how to keep the paintwork nice, shiny and protected over the winter, any tips?
nice car mate....robbo51 might give you tips to keep it clean, he knows his car cleaning stuff ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Winter, Snow, and all that salt on the road, not nice. I am thinking of storing mine in the garage for winter (use her now and then to keep Battery up) and drive a banger till spring, then give the banger to one of my daughters as it's their first car. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 little things:

1) got home and realised that they don't give you mats....chanced my arm and called up the dealership and the sales guy who sold me the car chucked them in for free (picked them up today and they look very nice!) :D

2) what is the blue light in the middle of the reading lights above me that I can see at night? lol!

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Great looking car mate! Iv got the si in the same colour. Makes me want to type s now but for the extra look of the spliter and side skirts.. The colour comes up great.. If you can keep it clean ;) enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts